Please note that the car boot operator accepts no responsibility for any accidents/incidents/loss/damage or injury to any person/persons or vehicle incurred whilst attending or visiting the car boot whatsoever. You use the car boot and site facilities including surrounding buildings at your own risk.
Terms and conditions
- Strictly no food and drink, livestock, counterfeit goods or weapons to be sold at any time.
- All unsold goods and rubbish must be taken home; we do not have the facilities to cope with anything apart from site litter. Anyone seen to be abusing this condition will be banned from the site.
- The organisers have the right to determine whether an item is suitable for sale. Their decision is final.
- It is the stall holder’s responsibility to ensure the soundness and correct erection of any stalls used including gazebos awnings etc. The organiser accepts no responsibility whatsoever.
- Any transactions are purely between the stall holder and purchaser and the organiser will not be liable for any altercations.
- Verbal and physical abuse towards the stewards will not be tolerated, any violation of this will result in the person/persons being permanently banned from the site.
- Please note that the ground is uneven and bumpy in places. Please wear suitable footwear.
New Rules for Re-Opening Warrington Car Boot
All persons attending the car boot need to wear a face covering unless they have a health condition.
We are open until further notice, with the cooperation of all those who wish to visit either as a seller or buyer we are confident that we can do so safely; please familiarize yourselves with the following guidelines:
1, Do not visit if you feel unwell or show any symptoms of Covid-19.
2, We strongly encourage the use of face masks at all times.
3, No rummaging in car boots or gathering around car boots. Allow stall holders to set their stall up prior to approaching.
4, Only handle items you intend to purchase.
5, Buyers and sellers bring your own hand sanitizer (there will be hand sanitizer stations around the site).
6, No dogs at all will be allowed on site.
7, It is imperative that all stall holders take home unsold items (those that do not clear up after themselves will not be welcomed back).
8, There will be extra toilet facilities on site. Markers are in place to enable social distancing whilst waiting.
9, Any abuse towards staff or other patrons will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be banned from the site.
10, Sellers cannot leave the site before 12 o’clock, as we advertise that we are open till 1pm. Leaving early will result in staff being re assigned from other duties.
11, Car parking charge has been increased to £1 per vehicle.
Due to the new restrictions which we must abide by, we will not be taking any pre bookings. It will be on a first come basis and once we are at capacity, we will have to refuse entry. We are hopeful that as other car boots are also opening that this won’t happen, however we have been closed for 5 months so please bear with us. We have worked very hard to put these measures in place to allow us to re-open safely.
There will be no exceptions to these rules!
Helpful hint and tips
- Place table in car last so is the first item out.
- Bring plenty of change for float.
- Bring plastic bags to put items in