Please note that the car boot operator accepts no responsibility for any accidents/incidents/loss/damage or injury to any person/persons or vehicle incurred whilst attending or visiting the car boot whatsoever. You use the car boot and site facilities including surrounding buildings at your own risk.
Terms and conditions
- Strictly no food and drink, livestock, counterfeit goods or weapons to be sold at any time.
- All unsold goods and rubbish must be taken home; we do not have the facilities to cope with anything apart from site litter. Anyone seen to be abusing this condition will be banned from the site.
- The organisers have the right to determine whether an item is suitable for sale. Their decision is final.
- It is the stall holder’s responsibility to ensure the soundness and correct erection of any stalls used including gazebos awnings etc. The organiser accepts no responsibility whatsoever.
- Any transactions are purely between the stall holder and purchaser and the organiser will not be liable for any altercations.
- Verbal and physical abuse towards the stewards will not be tolerated, any violation of this will result in the person/persons being permanently banned from the site.
- Please note that the ground is uneven and bumpy in places. Please wear suitable footwear.
Helpful hint and tips
- Place table in car last so is the first item out.
- Bring plenty of change for float.
- Bring plastic bags to put items in